- Please check the website daily for WOD posts, schedule changes, announcements, events and general news. This information will also be posted on our FaceBook and Instagram. Comments on posts welcome and encouraged!
- If you leave something at the box it will be placed in the lost and found bin. The lost and found bin will be cleaned out monthly.
- Listen to your coaches.
- Tell a coach right away if you get hurt.
- Arrive early and stay late to cheer, clap and encourage others. Anything less is to cheat yourself of the experience and to rob others of the gift of your presence and support as part of the community. Besides, if you are late, it’s a 10 burpee penalty per minute.
- Welcome those who are new! Extend your hand in friendship and help instruct those who need help. We want you to make friends and support each other!
- Please refrain from wearing headphones if you are attending a class.
- Any “extra credit/ skill work” done on your own must be done during your class time…when your class ends, please be mindful of the next class starting up!
- Please do not drop EMPTY barbells, neither dumbbells kettlebells. We don’t want our toys, our rubber floor, you or someone else to break or get hurt!
- Chalk is useful, even necessary. It is also messy. Use as much as you need, but keep the excess inside the chalk bucket because all the extra dust makes a huge mess!
- Clean up and put away all equipment after each workout. Clean up sweat, spit, blood, chalk, dirt, vomit, handprints and whatever else you’ve left behind. Don’t forget to put your water bottles in the trash too.
- Please keep your contact & payment information up to date with CrossFit Memorial Houston.
- Advance payment is required.
- Payments are due at the 1st of the month and will be automatically withdrawn from your account when set up in the Wodify system.
- Membership dues are prorated for those who join mid month (the first month only).
- Your membership will auto renew on the 1st of every month. We have a 30 day notice cancellation policy – no exceptions. Upon receiving a cancellation notice you will be charged for the following month immediately. If you have your membership on hold you are still required to pay for one final month once we receive your cancellation email. All cancellations must be received via email.
- We do not issue refunds.
- Paid in advance memberships are discounted membership and cannot be extended for any reason.
- If you would like to change your membership option (increase or decrease the amount of times you attend CrossFit Memorial Houston), please provide a 2 week (14 day) advance notice so we can get you set up properly. Requests will be considered late after the 25th day of the month and you will be charged a $10 administrative fee (no exceptions). All notices must be a written request to email@example.com.
- Membership holds – We must be notified via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 25th of the month to apply a hold to the following month. In order to put a membership on hold we must have a start back date. For example: If you notify us on Dec. 25th for a January and February hold we must be notified via email on or before Dec. 25th. Please note that is not a cancellation. If you need to cancel which your membership is on hold you will be charged for the following month.
- $25 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
- $25 late fee for payments received after the 5th of the month.
- Missed classes can be made up during the same month (classes do not roll over from month to month. We are a “month to month” gym so use them or lose them).
- You must sign in for all classes. If you “late cancel” we are holding that spot for you, so therefore that class will be deducted from your allotted classes for the month.
- To avoid “late cancel”, you must cancel any classes you are unable to attend within 12 hours.
- You have up to 30 minutes to sign into class.
- If you forget to sign in and show up to class, there will be a 25 Burpee penalty.
- If no one is signed up for class, the class will be cancelled – make sure you sign in!
- You are agreeing to these policies and rules by signing up via Wodify and paying for your membership…not to mention actually attending classes!
Collection of your Personal Information
CFMH may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
– E-mail Address
CFMH encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from CFMH so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. CFMH is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the CFMH website.
Use of your Personal Information
CFMH collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
CFMH may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from CFMH and its affiliates. CFMH may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
CFMH does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
CFMH may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to CFMH, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
CFMH will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on CFMH or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of CFMH; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of CFMH, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by CFMH. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the CFMH website.
Children Under Thirteen
CFMH does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from CFMH by contacting us here:
– Web page: _________________
– Email: _________________
– Phone: _________________
Changes to this Statement
CFMH will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. CFMH encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how CFMH is protecting your information.
CFMH welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that CFMH has not adhered to this Statement, please contact CFMH at:
Crossfit Memorial Houston
1105 Upland Drive Suite F
Houston, Texas 77043