Here are your Options:
- FREE CLASS every Saturday at 8:30 am (Regular Class – please show up 10 minutes early, no need to sign up)
- FREE Intro Class – Click here to sign up – every Saturday at 9:30 am (Introductory Class for Beginners)
- Start now, email Tricia to let her know what day and time you can drop in. (Level 1, QuickFit, noon, 6 am, 8:30 am, 9 am, 9:30 am and 4:30 am are great times for first time trials) If a different time works best for you please let us know. email@example.com
- Start IMMEDIATELY with our On-Ramp Program by clicking HERE
- If you have at least 3 Months CrossFit Experience please CONTACT US to schedule an assessment
NOTE: These are our only “FREE” classes and if you want to try us out for “FREE” you will need to attend one of these two classes.
The Introduction Class will give you an opportunity to tour our facility, learn a high level overview about our methods and philosophy, and experience a short CrossFit workout! There are no prerequisites for this class; everything will be scaled to your fitness level and done at your pace.
The Introduction session will last about 1 hour and 15 minutes- you are more than welcome to bring a friend!
Every new member to CrossFit Memorial Houston will be required to sign up for our On-Ramp Program (3 Session – Mon/Wed/Fri morning or evening). CrossFit Memorial Houston has designed this On-Ramp Program as a way to develop your “CrossFit Skills” and expose you to our basic movements. It has been created and designed to help prepare you to enter our ongoing CrossFit Group Classes successfully.
During this 1 week On-Ramp Program, we will work on technique to ensure your safety and to help you be successful in the next level of classes!
By the end of this program…you will be able to determine if CrossFit is the right choice in fitness for you! The On-Ramp Course is $99 and is limited to 4 athletes per class.
Contact us here or call us to schedule at 713-487-8543.
You are now ready to choose one of several membership options that will give you access to our group classes. 3, 2, 1 GO!